Monday 9 March 2015

Creating a Sleek Bun



In todays workshop I created a sleek look bun. To smooth the hair I used hair spray and a little water as my models hair was very smooth and didn't need to much product. I used crepe hair to create a bun to wrap the pony tail around to achieve a fuller shaped bun. 
When wrapping around the bun I did a lot of back combing as this was the only way to be able to cover the crepe hair properly. I also used hair spray to help me smooth some of the shorter hairs from the centre down so there was no fly aways visible. My aim for this look was to get the hair on all aspects as smooth as possible. 

When I was finished I sprayed hair spray onto my pin tail comb and smoothed down the entire hair to perfect the final look. 










No comments:

Post a Comment